The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey All

Synozeer

affiliate
The little window at the bottom right of my screen says I should introduce myself to fully activate my account, so that's what I'm doing ;)

I've been affiliate marketing full time for over 10 years. Before that I was running content websites, investing in domain names, running a few mailing lists, etc.

Anyways, that's about it. Good to see another good affiliate forums around since the demise of WickedFire.

Salutations Synozeer :)

Impressive experience you have.
You will be a great asset to an already
awesome forum, Welcome. :D:affiliatefix:

What type of offers were you running those
ten years..? What type of success did you have..?

Am I being too inquisitive..? :oops:

Salutations Synozeer :)

Impressive experience you have.
You will be a great asset to an already
awesome forum, Welcome. :D:affiliatefix:

What type of offers were you running those
ten years..? What type of success did you have..?

Am I being too inquisitive..? :oops:

Not at all. My first successful campaign was a mobile pin offers running on desktop. Back then you didn't have ads on mobile so you had to promote them via PC and then they pull out their phone and enter the code.

After that died out, I started running CPS offers, mainly PC utility software offers. The nice thing about commission per sale is that it's a win/win for the merchant and the advertiser - rarely any quality issues other than if you were to get too many chargebacks/refunds, and no worries they will reverse your leads or the offer disappears after a few weeks.

The little window at the bottom right of my screen says I should introduce myself to fully activate my account, so that's what I'm doing ;)

I've been affiliate marketing full time for over 10 years. Before that I was running content websites, investing in domain names, running a few mailing lists, etc.

Anyways, that's about it. Good to see another good affiliate forums around since the demise of WickedFire.

Great to have you with us @Synozeer

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome to the forum! A decade of experience will go a long way here!
Thanks for sharing :)
-Zach

MI
Back