The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Here to spread that bread!

Hi. I am fairly new to this and looking for real opportunities. Tired of the nonsense.
Hi @Richard Gonzales

Have an interesting time here!

We can also have good conversations about CPA marketing, so just let me know what are you interested in this sphere
clip_image001.png

Regards,

Alex from admitad
560x90.jpg

Hi Alex. Thanks for welcoming me. I am interested in promoting opportunities for real, physical products. Not just a system to just send out emails. What is a person actually getting with that kind of system? It's just like, some people send out emails that show others to send out more emails with no real products. Also, it gets very frustrating when I get an email telling me I have a check waiting for me when there is no check waiting for me. Someone shouldn't tell me that I have a check waiting for me when I don't. That, to me is lying. If there is no check waiting for me, why do they say that?

Hi @Richard Gonzales, I always feel the same :) This is very interesting when someone else notes the things which you were thinking about for a long time)) So, I assume that you are not a fan of various e-mail blasts, right?
Which way of online marketing is the better option, from your point of view?

Hi @Richard Gonzales, I always feel the same :) This is very interesting when someone else notes the things which you were thinking about for a long time)) So, I assume that you are not a fan of various e-mail blasts, right?
Which way of online marketing is the better option, from your point of view?
Hi Alex. Well, I'm learning that email marketing is the best way to get your message out there in front of people who are interested in ways to make money. I just didn't realize the amount of offers that don't have physical products to sell people. It's mostly systems that are offered. Almost like it's "get another sucker to get suckered into what you got suckered into" kind of offers. Like deceptive offers of "you just got another commission in your PayPal". Than asking me for my email address in 2 or 3 "offers". I just have to get used to that I guess. When I sell or promote something I like it to be real. That whoever buys something I promote will be happy with their purchase and feel that was a fair deal. That's just how I do business.

Hi Alex. Well, I'm learning that email marketing is the best way to get your message out there in front of people who are interested in ways to make money. I just didn't realize the amount of offers that don't have physical products to sell people. It's mostly systems that are offered. Almost like it's "get another sucker to get suckered into what you got suckered into" kind of offers. Like deceptive offers of "you just got another commission in your PayPal". Than asking me for my email address in 2 or 3 "offers". I just have to get used to that I guess. When I sell or promote something I like it to be real. That whoever buys something I promote will be happy with their purchase and feel that was a fair deal. That's just how I do business.
What kind of business do You currently run?

Hi, Richard and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Tired of the nonsense.

Good! Now that you've come to that point, you can head in an ethical direction. It's obvious by your conversation with @Alex admitad that you want to run an honest, ethical business. That's what we recommend here.

The type of emails that you described sound like blackhat/spam. You are whitehat - above board and giving what you offer or promise. That's a sustainable business model; blackhat is not. Whitehat marketing will help you build a trusting relationship with your email subscribers, whether you're selling a product, system or service. And yes, systems to make money are (or at least can be) legitimate products. They're typically lumped under BizOpps. It's up to you whether you promote that vertical or not. It can be done in an ethical way with an ethical product. Due diligence is key there to determine if it's a product you want to involve yourself with. Or, you can avoid it entirely and go a different route.

If nothing else, this industry has an enormous variety of opportunities and options. There is just about every type of product and service available for promotion known to mankind.

Starting out can be confusing and daunting but we're here to help you. Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Richard! :)

When I sell or promote something I like it to be real. That whoever buys something I promote will be happy with their purchase and feel that was a fair deal. That's just how I do business.

I like the way you think, because sales should be about helping the customer buy, not shoving something up their throat to only get their money. A satisfied customer will bring in active/passive revenue as well in the future, rather than a one time customer, so I'm 100% on board with you on this one.

Now, I see that you didn't answer some of the most recent questions around here, including the KEY question: what type of business would you like to go to? Affiliate Marketing works in many ways, so we'll need to see what you want and how it fits you.

banners
Back