The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

HELP...!!!

what's the best niche for beginners ...? one that delivers at least $60 daily...?

• affiliate marketing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • womans fashion

• diy

• make-up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

elisusan sanchez

I am just jumping into Affiliate Marketing on Pinterest. I don't have a blog, as far as I've heard Pinterest is a great platform to start and see how simple it is. So right now I'm just trying to understand how affiliate marketing works in order to expand and start building a small but still online empire. but right now I'm having a little of trouble finding the right niche, that profits at least $60-$100 a day... anybody has any suggestions...?

Any niche can bring you the income, its all about how good is the product and how well you present it to the customers. In order to gain practical experience the best niche is one you already know and like. Just go for a product you know and start learning the customers and how to present it to them. Later when you feel like you know enough continue to expand your platform with different types of customers or products :)

I am just jumping into Affiliate Marketing on Pinterest. I don't have a blog, as far as I've heard Pinterest is a great platform to start and see how simple it is. So right now I'm just trying to understand how affiliate marketing works in order to expand and start building a small but still online empire. but right now I'm having a little of trouble finding the right niche, that profits at least $60-$100 a day... anybody has any suggestions...?
you are welcome on the forum, i'm scared no one could tell you which one could get you that exact money you are looking at, so what i'll suggest you is to go for something you really are savvy on, so that you could get it work good.

MI
Back