The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help understanding framework of affiliate marketing.

velaryon

affiliate
As a newbie, I think the biggest think holding people back is not understanding the overall "structure" of how AM works. So i appreciate any help regarding that.

My questions are:

1. Does AM (as an affiliate) involve mostly posting links (such as on your blog or on Facebook groups), paying for paid traffic (like Facebook Ads) or both? It seems both are subsumed into what AM appears to be. Which strategy if any is better?

Let's say I have my own product on Clickbank; if I have affiliates promoting this product; how would they go about doing this -- through posting links, or paid traffic (or both)? If paid traffic on Facebook for example, do I need to give them access to an ad account of a FB page for my product? If not how do they advertise on their own? what account would appear for that FB ad if not my product's own?

2. What exactly does PropellorAds do to push traffic? Is this mainly affiliates or content creators or both? I assume this is for ads on the main web; like an affiliate would use this to push traffic of a product he's promoting. Unless I'm wrong.

Read this first What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You are an *offer owner* the actual end-seller of some product => and from that aspect wanting to understand the mechanics of affiliate marketing form that POV?

ClickBank is the network and they provide your offer to their affiliates.

Push traffic can come direct from that website to an offer with no man-in-the-middle (advertising network or broker).
Or, the ads can be bought aggregated from some network, like Propeller, by any advertiser (offer owner (vendor) or affiliate).

MI
Back