The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help: Paid SMS Service

S

silverfox

This may not be an affiliate question but still, like to ask them.

My mother has started her own help service online for people who are thinking of killing themselves and other personal problems were they like to talk to someone.

She has just started but it's going fair so far but I have one question. People like to ask for help and they start calling but the problem is that 0900 numbers are expensive for her and for callers.

After a short survey, we came to the conclusion that people rather use an SMS service where they pay a one time fee per call then rather an expensive per minute call using a 0900 number.

Do anyone of you know an inexpensive (free is also possible) sms service that can be implemented into a WordPress website.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thank you all for the information I will be taking a closer look and what will fid me the best. Thanks you again for the nice info and support.

Hey,

SMS marketing sure is very effective with over 97% open rate. I have been using a service which has been working pretty good for me. Gleantap is what I have been using.

Hello Guys,
Bulk SMS is widely uses for SMS Marketing.Currently I am using services of MsgClub for Bulk SMS Marketing.It Also provides Call Alert, DND and Long Code.

MI
Back