The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

HELP - Need Guidlines For Disabled Facebook Ad Account

TravelingAffiliate

Hey Guys

Today morning, my Fb ad account got deactivate.
I am not sure what was the reason, I have few red lights:
1. I was promoting offer of immigration to Canada, and than started to promote another offer from max bounty, my ad account is active long time.
The offer from max bounty got approved and run for few days - so I really don't think that was the reason.

The real thing that I think caused that is that at Jan 30 (2018) I changed the credit card because the primary one reached his limit (bank limit), so I add another card, completed the payment and than switched back to the card that was before.
it was the end of the month, so it was supposed to be ok,
I guess maybe switching card like that made FB robots to banned my account.

Any way, I am pretty lost, and to be honest worried and stressed about it, need to calm down.
I appealed this deactivation, explained what I did with the card and that those are my business.

Till than I have to get back to business, I have another account (FB account), that I can use, so I would really appreciate your help guys

1) Should I connect the account I have to this page?
2) Should I use VPN, or not?
3) I just read that the also flags the IP address, is that true? Someone have experience with this?
4) I don't know if I need new credit card, because read some stuff that maybe it's can caused to another ad account to be banned, should I use different credit card?
5) Can I still promote the same offer(links) if I am using different ad account?

Long story short (kind off - sorry for all that length),
I would really appreciate your help here, hope it's fine.

Thanks.

Hello
1,2,3. Most VPN'S ip's are blacklisted by facebook , you should look for private proxies .
4 .you need new credit card
5. you need also new link

I guess I won't use something like that,
I will use other card till I will get my new one.

I will use other account, and I also switched my personal account into a business account, that alowd me to create another ad account, so I will ise this, and slowly build my trust again.
every day I will add new campaign, new ad set.

From the other account I have, I guess I will promot different things,(campaigns from MaxBounty) but I am not sure if I sould create another page or I can use the same page?!
What do you think?

MI
Back