The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help me to get accepted in cpa network

Hajro Ahmeta

affiliate
Can anyone help me to get accepted in MaxBounty network?

Just a tips what to write in application to get better chance of approve, I can sign up as your referral too. Also do I need to call them to approve application? I am not good with speaking english I would like to avoid this part.

Can anyone help me to get accepted in MaxBounty network?

Just a tips what to write in application to get better chance of approve, I can sign up as your referral too. Also do I need to call them to approve application? I am not good with speaking english I would like to avoid this part.

All you have to do is be honest in your application. The phone call cannot be avoided these days. They will call you and you will not be accepted unless you are available for the call and accept the call.

All you have to do is be honest in your application. The phone call cannot be avoided these days. They will call you and you will not be accepted unless you are available for the call and accept the call.

Yeah, I mean why would you not be honest? Most of the time, these companies are looking for reputable affiliates to represent their brand. So just be honest, and if they don't accept you, just move on to the next. It's not the end of the world. There will be one company that will accept you. And if not? There are a few instant approval networks available to you..

Good to know:

- Tell something about yourself, about your goals and about your connection with affiliate marketing on your application
- Add your Skype-address to your application
- Add an account manager to Skype

If you do this, you usually get accepted within the hour at OlympicOffers.

Just believe in yourself buddy. This is one thing that I have learned over the past years, being able to stand on who you are. Today most companies do value virtues such as honesty even more than the skills required. It is because they know you can learn the skills but character is something you cant change. Be yourself and give it a try. All the best.

Most affiliate networks reject newbies because newbies create a lot of troubles for affiliate managers.
I mean: newbie affiliate does not make money for a network but asks a lot of questions instead. What is more, most fraudulent leads in a network a usually generated by newbies. And one more point: after network teaches a neophyte how to make money with CPA offers, this neophyte goes to another network to work with :)

That is generally why newbies are rejected.

To get approved you need to persuade your affiliate manager, that you will not make problems and will not ask hundreds of stupid question. And of course that you are a fair dude. This will be usually enough to be approved.

MI
Back