The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Help me in this my journey please

Obafemi Agbongbon

affiliate
Thanks so much to the wonderful people in this forum. In fact this is the best forum I have ever come across in my existence...Keep it up my wonderful people.Please i want you to read through my methods and correct me if I am wrong in anyway. I wish to move on with great people here irrespective of where I am starting from.

I have two important CPA networks from where I am getting offers, CPAgrip and adworkmedia.
I used to buy domains from namecheap and godaddy and get them hosted at hostinger with my landing pages built with wordpress.For traffic sources, I am using facebook ads and my niches are sweepstakes, survey completion, application install and games install. I usually prefer email submit with 2nd and 3rd tier geos.

As for trakker, I used to use facebook tracker via business manager. So far, I am yet to make a dim despite my spending money and time in this business. In fact sometimes facebook tends to block my link when trying to adjust my lander.

At this point, I am getting somehow fed up until I read many testimonies out here about how people are making cool money day in day out. I am hearing about adplexity, Voluum, Vultr, admobspy,whatrunwhere,purelander and some other bigger names I never know of before.

Please, I am now determined in investing $1000 into this business and make it work. I will need someone to let me know where actually I can start from or if i am okay where I am at least for a start...I want to test some adworkmedia and Cpagrip offers on facebook then pick the best offer. Then run it for sometime, scale it to other geo, and so on...I dont want to waste too much money in doing this.What is the best methods I can follow please?

Hi dude, personally i think you cover almost everything with this thread, you actually know some good tools that could be helpful for you to handle a good mobile campaign, and honestly even your budget is quietly good to start with, i can congratulate you with this first.
One think i'll like to suggest you is some good tools that will be helpful for you to start more easily with good results and with the minimum investment as for the AD-networks, you have good ones over there that you already targeted, but i think CPAgrid will be a good one, sweepstakes are really good to start with, and Facebook is definitely a great traffic source. Speaking about the trackers you already have in store, i'll suggest you to go for Voluum, the spy-tools that you mentioned are also all of them great ones, but because you are intending to go for sweepstakes, and i assume you need to go for something that can give you good results with low budget and a little time to get use to the service, you could go for Admobispy, due to their cheap package, good support, and all the features they offer for mobile campaign, i think you really did covered everything, so keep us updated when you start ya campaign, wish you good luck on this, and hope this will be helpful!

Hi dude, personally i think you cover almost everything with this thread, you actually know some good tools that could be helpful for you to handle a good mobile campaign, and honestly even your budget is quietly good to start with, i can congratulate you with this first.
One think i'll like to suggest you is some good tools that will be helpful for you to start more easily with good results and with the minimum investment as for the AD-networks, you have good ones over there that you already targeted, but i think CPAgrid will be a good one, sweepstakes are really good to start with, and Facebook is definitely a great traffic source. Speaking about the trackers you already have in store, i'll suggest you to go for Voluum, the spy-tools that you mentioned are also all of them great ones, but because you are intending to go for sweepstakes, and i assume you need to go for something that can give you good results with low budget and a little time to get use to the service, you could go for Admobispy, due to their cheap package, good support, and all the features they offer for mobile campaign, i think you really did covered everything, so keep us updated when you start ya campaign, wish you good luck on this, and hope this will be helpful!
Thanks so much @Patrick3333 I really appreciate your insight.But apart from facebook ads which other traffic source can you recommend for me so as to have an alternative.
Also I wish to know if with the combination above, I could possible make at lease $25 to start with...I will be glad to hear from you soonest!

Hi, Obafemi. I'm no expert and I've never worked with those two networks you're with but a few things come to mind when I read your original post...

First of all, there are other traffic sources besides FB. :) I've seen a lot of people use pops and mobile for surveys, sweeps and installs but I've never worked in those, so I can't vouch for that, just know that they say it works for them. Which leads me to my second thought on this....

Different methods/traffic sources, etc. work differently for different people. Just because one person makes money in a traffic source with a specific method doesn't mean a different person will. There are variables that come into play, such as skill level, budget, interest, optimization, data analysis and so on.

I'm sorry, I don't want to discourage you, quite the opposite. I'm trying to tell you not to give up when you read that someone make a ton of money using a certain method and traffic source. I think that you will find your groove, if you give it a chance.

Specific to those two networks and your chosen verticals, or even FB ads, have you tried searching the forums to find posts discussing those?

Sorry, I'm not into FB ads (so far, anyway), so can't advise you responsibly there.

@azgold in fact you are a good model out here...i love the nice way you treat the challenges one after the other.I will try all the suggestion pointed out by you.I pray it all works out expectedly.Thanks.

banners
Back