The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

Donita Antashari

affiliate
Good morning, My Friends.

I am so happy to see you in this occasion. Well, my name is Donita Antashari. I come from Metro. I was born in Medan, on October 22th, 1992. My family and I live at Jengkol street number 25, Kedaton, Bandar Lampung. My hobby is singing and shopping. I really love music. Even, I have a dream to be a famous and great singer. I I ever won first winner in singing contest when I was 15 years old. Teaching is the other thing that I love. Since I study at English Department, I began to teach kids around my house. Besides that, I also join an Eso at the university. Eso is kind of English Club. I learn many things from Eso. They teach me how speak fluently. I think English became very important nowadays. That is why I am very interested in learning English. I have two sisters and one brother. They are Dede Sintinjak, Jeni Sitinjak and Robi Sitinjak. I really love them. They really support my career. We often spend time together in the weekend. I think that’s all about myself. Thank you so much for your nice attention.

Assalamualikum. Wr.Wb.

Hi, @Donita Antashari and welcome to AffiliateFix!

It sounds like you have a close family, which is really nice. Now, you also have a marketing family here at AFix. :)

Are you new to online marketing?

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Donita!

Good morning, My Friends.

I am so happy to see you in this occasion. Well, my name is Donita Antashari. I come from Metro. I was born in Medan, on October 22th, 1992. My family and I live at Jengkol street number 25, Kedaton, Bandar Lampung. My hobby is singing and shopping. I really love music. Even, I have a dream to be a famous and great singer. I I ever won first winner in singing contest when I was 15 years old. Teaching is the other thing that I love. Since I study at English Department, I began to teach kids around my house. Besides that, I also join an Eso at the university. Eso is kind of English Club. I learn many things from Eso. They teach me how speak fluently. I think English became very important nowadays. That is why I am very interested in learning English. I have two sisters and one brother. They are Dede Sintinjak, Jeni Sitinjak and Robi Sitinjak. I really love them. They really support my career. We often spend time together in the weekend. I think that’s all about myself. Thank you so much for your nice attention.

Assalamualikum. Wr.Wb.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Donita Antashari !

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back