The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

NRNLB

affiliate
Hey There! Names Ken. Just got into CPA marketing about 2 months ago (noob lol) and I like it, A LOT! :) I've made progress but it's really nothing to brag about. If you have any tips or tutorials that I can follow, feel free to hit me up whenever. I'm always looking for better ways to improve my skills because this is something I'm really interested in doing.

Hey There! Names Ken. Just got into CPA marketing about 2 months ago (noob lol) and I like it, A LOT! :) I've made progress but it's really nothing to brag about. If you have any tips or tutorials that I can follow, feel free to hit me up whenever. I'm always looking for better ways to improve my skills because this is something I'm really interested in doing.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix @NRNLB !

If you are a Newbie and making progress of any kind, then you have a bright and fruitful road ahead. Progress tells me that you are learning and sticking with it. That is 90% of the challenges in any new business.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @NRNLB and welcome! Your profile pic is very cute. :)

We have marketers of every level here. So yes, we do have guidance for newbies.

These are the starting points that I always suggest for newbies. Some may not apply to you, as you are already on the road to success :) but you can check them out:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk
Newbie411 | Free Download

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good

information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello NRNLB. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi! Welcome and Good Luck !

MI
Back