The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

Roko

affiliate
My name is Roko. I have been in internet marketing for 10 years. Mostly doing SEO for local clients and SEO affiliate marketing for myself. Recently started learning about paid traffic. Hope to find some ideas for synergy of seo and paid traffic. Thank you all for posting such valuable information on this forum. I am a fresh member at STM, but still looking for as much information as I get.

buddy Roko
we are glad u are here 10 years it's Long
u have to jump into paid ads where the real money is :)
any whys if u have any Problem or Question feel free to shoot
good luck Buddy

For now I have two plans:
1. Pay per call campaigns and traffic Adwords and at the same time create and rank a Wordpress site with all the USA cities where I will promote Pay per call offers. For Pay per call it is usually used paid traffic, but why not use SEO for traffic for some longtails and smaller cities. I can automate in wordpress creating subpages for each city and each offer.
2. Follow some campaigns and read as much as I can, learn about traffic and geos and tracking etc for few months until I reach some deeper knowledge about payed traffic.

Again thank you all for sharing knowledge on this forum. I am following now BHW for some years and now I will follow also STM and AffiliateFix.

1. Pay per call campaigns and traffic Adwords and at the same time create and rank a Wordpress site with all the USA cities where I will promote Pay per call offers. For Pay per call it is usually used paid traffic, but why not use SEO for traffic for some longtails and smaller cities. I can automate in wordpress creating subpages for each city and each offer.
2. Follow some campaigns and read as much as I can, learn about traffic and geos and tracking etc for few months until I reach some deeper knowledge about payed traffic.

Again thank you all for sharing knowledge on this forum. I am following now BHW for some years and now I will follow also STM and AffiliateFix.

good plan ROKO It will take much time But Good plan

PAY PER CALL FOR THE WIN!! ;)

My name is Roko.

Hey @Roko , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I have been in internet marketing for 10 years. Mostly doing SEO for local clients and SEO affiliate marketing for myself. Recently started learning about paid traffic. Hope to find some ideas for synergy of seo and paid traffic. Thank you all for posting such valuable information on this forum. I am a fresh member at STM, but still looking for as much information as I get.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back