The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

Xerodevil

affiliate
My name is Robert. I am currently working in the defense industry and I am tired of the long hours and wasting my life working so much. I decided to take the plunge and start my own affiliate site. I need as much information as possible and Affiliate Fix seems like a great place to start. Nice to meet you all.

Hello @Xerodevil, nice to meet you and welcome to AffiliateFix :affiliatefix:

I'd suggest you to begin here with the manuals of K:
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix,
they'll give you an overview of all the basic knowledge you will need ;)

Then browse through our real time case studies and success stories
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix,
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix,
Success Stories and Bragging | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix.
You will find some inspiration and methods fitting for you!!

My name is Robert.

Hey @Xerodevil , what's going on? Welcome to our AffiliateFix family!

I am currently working in the defense industry and I am tired of the long hours and wasting my life working so much. I decided to take the plunge and start my own affiliate site. I need as much information as possible and Affiliate Fix seems like a great place to start. Nice to meet you all.

How far along are yhou with setting up a site?

What is the site for?

How do you plan to monetize the site?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hey @Xerodevil , what's going on? Welcome to our AffiliateFix family!

How far along are yhou with setting up a site?

What is the site for?

How do you plan to monetize the site?

I have the site setup, I am reviewing nootropics and items associated with them, and I plan on using specific affiliate programs from each vendor. I am getting a small amounts of traffic I was able to sell a few things so far.

Welcome buddy. I am sorry for the struggles you are going through in your job in military. Yes this is the place where you will learn more and more. I came here knowing totally nothing and two years down the line, I have a wide knowledge on several aspects. There are very many people who have gone and made an establishment in that niche, they are the guys you should read there stories. However, i will encourage you to get more and do research so that you are not disappointed at the end of the day.

MI
Back