The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello:)

ALon laifer

affiliate
Nice to be here!

my name is Alon,from Israel.
im a musician and an artist,and im interested on developing skills in mobile affiliate marketing,mainlly the technical staff are the problem for me,with little help im sure in time ill figure things out.
cant wait to check this place out,thanx for all the resources here!

@ALon laifer - hello and welcome!

I have problems with the technical stuff, too. :)

You sound like a very creatively talented person, which can be a big help to you when creating ads and landing pages.

with little help im sure in time ill figure things out.

I'm sure you can, too.

When you have questions, don't be afraid to let us know. Someone will help you.

Looking forward to watching you progress through your journey. :)

Thanx alot guys;-)

Soon the questions will come,for now its nice to explore this forum and just see all kinds of views.
Have a great week!

Nice to be here!

Hi @ALon laifer , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix!

my name is Alon,from Israel.
im a musician and an artist,and im interested on developing skills in mobile affiliate marketing,mainlly the technical staff are the problem for me,with little help im sure in time ill figure things out.
cant wait to check this place out,thanx for all the resources here!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hey TJ,thanx:)

only few days here but having super fun till now,lots of information!
i tried to get the dojo account but my new credit card has the wrong name so i need to sort it out first,but i will register soon.

sorry that for now i dont have numbers or actuall campaign,but if i wanna do this for the long run i think covering as much info as i can is the best strategy,implementing will follow in few days.

MI
Back