The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

{hello world}

kderow

Hello! kderow there.

Well, I don't have imagination for a rich introduction so I'll go straight to the point. I'm a Internet Marketer with some experience. I'm also a programmer, till now I was focusing on web-development but I want to learn C#, Python...

I'm here to help others and learn new things (we learn until we die). A friend told me about this forum and I hope I'll enjoy my staying.

Regards, kderow

Hello! kderow there.

Well, I don't have imagination for a rich introduction so I'll go straight to the point. I'm a Internet Marketer with some experience. I'm also a programmer, till now I was focusing on web-development but I want to learn C#, Python...

I'm here to help others and learn new things (we learn until we die). A friend told me about this forum and I hope I'll enjoy my staying.

Regards, kderow
Hi @kderow
This is great to see such experienced people here. I hope you'll find a lot of interesting information here.

Kindest regards,
Alex from admitad

Here You can find more information about Cost-Per-Action marketing

Hello! kderow there.

Regards, kderow

Hello and welcome, @kderow ! Great to have you join us. :)

I assume from your thread title, that you work with WordPress some? :D

Sounds like some really great experience you have there. That's a big plus for you, going forward.

Learning and helping is what this forum is all about, so you've definitely come to the right!

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello! kderow there.

Regards, kderow

Hello @kderow

Welcome to Affiliatefix. :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

You have found the right place to learn.

Enjoy... :cool:

Hello! kderow there.

Regards, kderow

Welcome to AffiliateFix kderow !

What areas of marketing are you in to?

Been doing affiliate marketing for long?

We see many new members as a result of personal referral. Tell your friend thanks form us all!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

I'm a retired programmer and software developer. Your background can serve you in this industry!

MI
Back