The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello world, I guess

Absurdtv

affiliate
Hi, kinda new around here, read some threads and you guys are awesome! Happy to be here with you! Ofc as a newbie I have a lot of struggles and misunderstandings and the biggest struggle is there is so much information and how a beginner should properly start.
What are your TOP advice for a newbie? THX and I wish you a big conversion!)

Hello, welcome!

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thank you so much for your support, well i tried to register under the networks like ClickBank,Mobipium, Mobidea and most of their offers doesn't look trustworthy and looks like they came straight from 2005 and i really dont feel like working with them, on the other hand i found MaxBounty and from what i can see, they have pretty decent offer but I would like to hear your thoughts about them, some advice would be appreciated

Thank you so much for your support, well i tried to register under the networks like ClickBank,Mobipium, Mobidea and most of their offers doesn't look trustworthy and looks like they came straight from 2005 and i really dont feel like working with them, on the other hand i found MaxBounty and from what i can see, they have pretty decent offer but I would like to hear your thoughts about them, some advice would be appreciated

You should post this in the Newbies HelpDesk forum.You will get far more results there. This is an introductions thread.

Hi Absurdtv! Hope you're doing great!

We are one of the TOP Mobile Performance Networks in the industry, with long time in the business, we are trustable.

If you need any information about our offers, you can reach me via Skype to discuss about them ;)

Cheers!

Hi, kinda new around here, read some threads and you guys are awesome! Happy to be here with you! Ofc as a newbie I have a lot of struggles and misunderstandings and the biggest struggle is there is so much information and how a beginner should properly start.
What are your TOP advice for a newbie? THX and I wish you a big conversion!)
Hello! Welcome aboard!

It's always a good idea to start with threads which were specially made for newbies — there are tons of useful info. But if you need any help with choosing right instruments for affiliate marketing — you can also always contact me at any time you want :)

The real deal its to work ,if you search all day for information then you only earn learn and you dont earn nothing and you get depresed and confused .Choose 1 or 2 methods and work everyday for a set period of time for example 4 hours .Everyday dedicate to your plan and stick with it ,when you finish your work then go and learn what you want but do your purpose every day

banners
Back