The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

BruceFrazer

affiliate
I thought that I might properly Introduce myself to one and all.
My name is Bruce Frazer and I live in Canada, in a city called Hamilton, which is just outside of Toronto.
I have been in the Sales and Marketing arena for over 40 years and now want to apply my knowledge to Affiliate Marketing.
I have just started promoting a Business Opportunity, and while my List is Growing I want to learn how to promote Affiliate Products to them and to learn how to drive Traffic, both Free ad Paid, to those Offers.
So please excuse me if I ask some Dumb questions every once in a while....I do learn quickly.
Looking forward to connecting with you all

I thought that I might properly Introduce myself to one and all.
My name is Bruce Frazer and I live in Canada, in a city called Hamilton, which is just outside of Toronto.

Hello @BruceFrazer , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to see you here.

I have been in the Sales and Marketing arena for over 40 years and now want to apply my knowledge to Affiliate Marketing.

Long in the tooth like me. Isn't it amazing how much sales and marketing has changed, and equally as important as how much it has not!?

I have just started promoting a Business Opportunity, and while my List is Growing I want to learn how to promote Affiliate Products to them and to learn how to drive Traffic, both Free ad Paid, to those Offers.

Taking action is what it's all about.

So please excuse me if I ask some Dumb questions every once in a while....I do learn quickly.
Looking forward to connecting with you all

There are no dumb questions. I recommend asking every question in your head without hesitation. I've been around a long time and still ask rookie questions when entering new endeavors. You have to, I have to, everyone has to. They aren't dumb, and we are happy to offer up all we know when you've got a question.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back