The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello , new member here.....

gpgolf

affiliate
Hello everyone , just stopping in to say greetings and i'm glad i checked in to these forums , there's actionable content here !! Currently i own a small distribution business (wholesale offline) and been doing that 10 years so i have some degree of freedom with my time . I've been researching all avenues of IM the past few months and I am relieved to read that there are other newb's jumping from subject to subject like me , with the issue of too much info on all the different skillsets needed to research and master affiliate marketing . Definitely confirmed my intuition of taking one thing at a time !!!!! Great stickies and a different feel here for sure , gonna join the Dojo soon too. Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself , thats it for now

Hello everyone , just stopping in to say greetings

Hi @gpgolf and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

i'm glad i checked in to these forums , there's actionable content here !!

Not only actionable content, but members that will share additional actionable information in all aspects of Affiliate Marketing.

Currently i own a small distribution business (wholesale offline) and been doing that 10 years so i have some degree of freedom with my time . I've been researching all avenues of IM the past few months and I am relieved to read that there are other newb's jumping from subject to subject like me , with the issue of too much info on all the different skillsets needed to research and master affiliate marketing . Definitely confirmed my intuition of taking one thing at a time !!!!! Great stickies and a different feel here for sure , gonna join the Dojo soon too. Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself , thats it for now

We have all been grabbed by the "the grass is greener" bug in our early affiliate careers. Glad to see you have breezed by this and come to know to stick with one group of goals until you master them.

You will be very pleased you have joined the Dojo. There plenty of new studies, follow alongs, advice, and tools, that will help improve your "learning to earn" curve.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

MI
Back