The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Its me Mario!

@Truer / Mario welcome to affiliatefix.

The beginner usually starts a crash course here .. check it out

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Best wishes.

Hello Truer. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi, @Truer - I used to love playing Mario! :D

Welcome to AffiliateFix! As @EymardSiojo mentioned, having a technical SEO background is a great advantage in this business.

As you are a newbie to AM, you should start with the links provided by @VirtualGlobalPhone and @internalsoul . Those threads will give the basic starting education and motivation for proceeding with the next steps.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Mario!

Oooh! Welcome !

How technical is technical SEO?
You can use it in your own advantage to make money in this raket..
See you around.

Hello mate and thanks for the welcome,

The work I do is quite technical, although I think not as much as the complexity of affiliate marketing, for that reason I would like to know more about it.

Basically what I do is analyze data from thousands of pages of the same web that the Google robot has gone through to identify the improvements that must be made to make Google read the page faster and better and that gives more visits to the Web.

Work with crawling tools, analytics and excels, analyze data until you see where the faults are and solve them to see how the robots behave.

I'm sorry if my English is bad, I need to improve it, hehe.

Hi, @Truer - I used to love playing Mario! :D

Welcome to AffiliateFix! As @EymardSiojo mentioned, having a technical SEO background is a great advantage in this business.

As you are a newbie to AM, you should start with the links provided by @VirtualGlobalPhone and @internalsoul . Those threads will give the basic starting education and motivation for proceeding with the next steps.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Mario!

Thank u mate, im doing that!

And today I started reading Cashvertising to improve the results.

Hello,

My name is Mario and its my first try in affiliate marketing world, im come from tecnichal Seo :)

Thanks for joining us. Welcome to AffiliateFix @Truer !

Have you started running campaigns yet?

Have you set up your tools and joined some networks?

How can we help?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back