The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello! It's Asif

capripio

affiliate
Hey!
Its M.Asif, I am from Karachi, Pakistan. Pardon me for my bad English (not my first language). I am not newbie in affiliate marketing nor professional or full time. Basically I am professional Web Developer. So I did merge my programming skills and marketing skills into one and trying to make my living so far its good. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Regards
Asif

Hello @capripio , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Its M.Asif, I am from Karachi, Pakistan. Pardon me for my bad English (not my first language). I am not newbie in affiliate marketing nor professional or full time. Basically I am professional Web Developer. So I did merge my programming skills and marketing skills into one and trying to make my living so far its good. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Regards
Asif

This is great stuff, sounds like you are developing your skills and ready to push them to new limits. Everyone here will help you push our skills to new levels.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello @capripio , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

This is great stuff, sounds like you are developing your skills and ready to push them to new limits. Everyone here will help you push our skills to new levels.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

See you around the forums.

T J

Yea sure why not I will hanging around!

Welcome, @capripio!

Sounds like you're doing well in the industry, looking forward to reading your posts. :)

If you have any questions for us, don't hesitate to ask.

MI
Back