The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello I am New!

flowlinesmm

affiliate
Hello, I am new here, can somebody advise me about affiliate networks? I wish to work, but could you recommend a reputable network in the internet marketing?

That is far too broad a question. There are thousands of networks and many hundreds that are great and reliable. You need to first decide what niche you are going to promote to. Have you made the necessary investment in the tools you must have? Have you established a budget? Do you know how to build a proper funnel, do split tests, and scale campaigns?

I think, from your question, you may have a bit of a learning curve ahead of you. Take the time to do it well, do it right, and it will all work out for you. Take short cuts and it won't get off the ground.

We'll help, but you have to be committed to doing the work!

Hi, if you want to earn money, we can recommend our affiliate network. We are a direct advertiser in igaming, we can give good conditions

Well its not about networks as you can work with clickbank ,jvzoo ,warriorplus and many others for free .The important thing its that you need to know to sell the products ,get the traffic .I think the most important think in online its the quality of knowing to get targeted traffic

Hello, I am new here, can somebody advise me about affiliate networks? I wish to work, but could you recommend a reputable network in the internet marketing?
I don't know what to recommend. As a beginner in programming and marketing, I was looking for courses with hiring opportunities. Maybe that would work for you, too.

Look, it all depends on the vertical. I think the best vertical is gambling. If you choose gambling, try working with Bona Fides, because here you will get stable payouts and a high conversion rate. I work only with these guys and I don't have any complaints :)

nintendo---1.jpg

Hello how are you doing. What type of offers are you looking for? What type of traffic do you have?

Welcome to AffiliateFix ;)
We do not grow in isolation,...we grow in Community! :affiliatefix:

Attachments

• potentialunlimited.jpg
    potentialunlimited.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 5
Look, it all depends on the vertical. I think the best vertical is gambling. If you choose gambling, try working with Bona Fides, because here you will get stable payouts and a high conversion rate. I work only with these guys and I don't have any complaints
get ppl hooked on gambling
is same as spam

MI
Back