The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello I am Narayan, Digital Marketing Consultant, and SEO Expert - Research on Metaverse SEO

suklanarayan

I have been in this digital marketing field for 11 years, and currently, I am doing research on Metaverse SEO methods. If anyone has any idea about its let's discuss it.

So far, the 'metaverse' has not developed beyond NFT spamming and some cartoons really.
There is really nothing to try to SEO in the metaverse.

I think you are 5 years too early --but you could be in a position to move, if and when, the 'metaverse' becomes something tangible (strange choice of words :D)

hmm, you are right, but SEO in the metaverse is possible. It's in the first stage. It works fine as an event promotion or community event to ask people to visit stores or destinations. Like h&m has a store inside the metaverse world and similarly, people or a group can create a community to ask them to try h&m store products.

hmm, you are right, but SEO in the metaverse is possible. It's in the first stage. It works fine as an event promotion or community event to ask people to visit stores or destinations. Like h&m has a store inside the metaverse world and similarly, people or a group can create a community to ask them to try h&m store products.
most ppl still dont know what metaverse means?
ask average person in any street
@Graybeard is correct its still too early

can you explain metaverse seo?

Yeah, this will be a good one to explain! I can conceive most of what it will be, but would love to have someone already involved to give us some hilites and details.

While it is reported that over 400,000,000 users are logged into the metaverse monthly, by far the vast majority are actually logged into VR games and not what many perceive to be metaverse environments like the reported social environments (which are a ways off to being popular and complete).

That said, advertising in the VR gaming environment is picking up significant development speed and can be lucrative when launched and addressing the right demographics in game. At the moment, the general sentiment from players is they are not just hyper-focused, but are completely immersed in the gameplay and demand no intrusion at all.

Undoubtedly advertising in VR-based games holds immense and great potential, but in the end any advertising will require highly targeted relevance, realism and matching technology to the games.

It all points to most of us having to wait for the launches of very well developed social environments allowing for what we bring to the table as advertisers. It will be more restrictive and more expensive, I promise!

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting. I haven't thought about trying to make money in the metaverse; I thought it was too early. However, like you said, maybe it would be good to give it a try early and secure a spot.

MI
Back