“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello guys! I'm Diana from SelfAdvertiser

Certified

Linoy- SelfAdvertiser

Certified Vendor
Traffic Manager
SelfAdvertiser
Hello guys!

I am Diana, traffic manager at selfadvertiser.

SelfAdvertiser.com is a powerful self-service platform for advertisers, a leading traffic source, developed, owned and operated by Intango. The platform allows online advertisers to create their campaigns in minutes and start acquiring WW traffic from quality sources while maintaining full control of their budget.

I am happy and excited to join affiliatefix as a formal representative of our traffic source.

I am here to answers any of your questions regarding our platform and the business.

Feel free to contact me via affiliatefix or skype

Hello guys!

I am Diana, traffic manager at selfadvertiser.

SelfAdvertiser.com is a powerful self-service platform for advertisers, a leading traffic source, developed, owned and operated by Intango. The platform allows online advertisers to create their campaigns in minutes and start acquiring WW traffic from quality sources while maintaining full control of their budget.

I am happy and excited to join affiliatefix as a formal representative of our traffic source.

I am here to answers any of your questions regarding our platform and the business.

Feel free to contact me via affiliatefix or skype

Hey Diana!
It looks like you guys offering very nice services, even revolutionary if I might say.

I am attempting to connect with you and some of my affiliates.
Before I will do that, can you please explaine how exactly is your platform works.
I know it's probably a long explanation, but still, it will be very helpful to understand what is that you doing for people who want to advertise and drive traffic to any landing page.

Thanks

Hey Eric, thanks for reaching out.
SelfAdvertisers is a self-service platform.
We sell Pop and Domain Redirect (Zero click) traffic on CPM basis.
WW traffic, both Desktop and Mobile. A variety of targeting features to get you exactly the kind of traffic you're looking for. You can check us out at Selfadvertiser.com. I'm here if you have any questions. I'm also available on Skype at diana_selfadvertiser
Spread the word :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great to have you join us.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Hi, Diana and welcome to AffiliateFix and our Resources listing! :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Diana!

Any reviews from this? it would be great if you give me one.. thank you
Hey, we have hundreds of active affiliates and advertisers buying traffic on our platform as we speak.
Many of them are investing huge budgets so there is no question that they like what they see :)
We're pretty new at AffiliateFix, as verified source, so you can be the first to rank us and leave a review.
You can check out this full overview on SelfAdvertiser by Servando Silva and get a bonus to test our platform - SelfAdvertiser quick review + $500 coupon - Servando Silva

banners
Back