Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from the UK

HostXNow

Service Manager
Service Manager
HostXNow.com - Fast Host
Hey,

I signed up to learn more about affiliates and the like been as we offer an affiliate program too. I look forward to finding out more from you guys.

Best regards,
Chris Smith | HostXNow

Hey,

I signed up to learn more about affiliates and the like been as we offer an affiliate program too. I look forward to finding out more from you guys.

Best regards,
Chris Smith | HostXNow

Hiya, Chris and welcome to AffiliateFix!

You've come to the right place to learn about all things affiliate. :) Including where to find great promoters of your offers.

However...

As @tyoussef mentioned to you, you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to almost 70,000 members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Chris! :)

Hey,

Best regards,
Chris Smith | HostXNow

Hi @HostXNow_Chris , welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have a house full of great affiliates and you can certainly learn plenty from them.

As our Moderators have pointed out, get your company listed in the resources area as an approved vendor, it will do you and your company some good!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back