The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Sofija

sofija_mil

affiliate
Hi, guys! I am Sofija.
I was SMM-manager for some time, so I know how to promote posts on FB. But I always wanted to know more about making money online. I began to read different websites telling how to do it. After some time, I found Attila’s blog (his blog was first blog I found – he working with FB, so his articles was very interesting to me as I am SMM-manager). After reading his blog, I got to know about CPA-marketing. Some time passed and I ran into MGID case study which posted on here. Thanks to that, I got to know about Affiliatefix and about you all. So I decided to register here and now I am part of your community. I am glad to be here with you and hope you’ll help me one day :)

Hi, guys! I am Sofija.
I was SMM-manager for some time, so I know how to promote posts on FB. But I always wanted to know more about making money online. I began to read different websites telling how to do it. After some time, I found Attila’s blog (his blog was first blog I found – he working with FB, so his articles was very interesting to me as I am SMM-manager). After reading his blog, I got to know about CPA-marketing. Some time passed and I ran into MGID case study which posted on here. Thanks to that, I got to know about Affiliatefix and about you all. So I decided to register here and now I am part of your community. I am glad to be here with you and hope you’ll help me one day :)

Great story! Welcome to AffiliateFix @sofija_mil !

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back