The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Hello From Louisiana

AffluenceLink

affiliate
Hey guys!

My name is Halei and I'm the proud owner of AffluenceLink!

I created AffluenceLink because Im a stay at home mother of 5 and my husband is the sole provider. I wanted something more for all of us.. Then I realized there's thousands of women in the same situation I'm in. So I wanted to be able to give everyone (mompreneurs but everyone welcome!) a chance to be able to change their financial worry.

I know patience is virtue, but I have already become super down about it. Questions like.. "What if I don't make anything?" "What if I'm doing the wrong thing?" "Is my website good enough, the dream I envisioned, what if it's all for nothing?"

I'm sure there's been others that done it, but I just feel strongly on this and I want to see it through!

I'm sure this wasn't an actual "introduction" Lol but it's a start? So.. With that.. Hey guys! I'm glad to be here.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Through AffluenceLink, I aim to share my experiences, insights, and knowledge, offering a guiding hand to aspiring entrepreneurs seeking financial independence. Together, we'll navigate the world of affiliate marketing, fostering a supportive community that encourages growth and success.
This you --are you the competition?
Questions like.. "What if I don't make anything?"
What is your monetization plan(s)?
This is part of a MMO niche`?

I'm still learning.. Forgive me. What you had posted was from my website, yes. I have watched videos on how to monetize my website, but I would like to learn more.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

This you --are you the competition?

What is your monetization plan(s)?
This is part of a MMO niche`?
Till

Okay, so I want to be able to give everyone a "how to" on my website. I mostly want to promote digital products, but give them the option to be able to go their own route. Like if their niche was "healthcare" Any advice is welcomed. I appreciate all of you who has commented.

Could you help?

Many of us here can help!

First HELP: Place a "favicon" in your site script! It appears on all of your browser tabs.

I want to be able to give everyone a "how to" on my website.

So, your site says:
"Together, we'll navigate the world of affiliate marketing, fostering a supportive community that encourages growth and success."

From what I read on the site, you are trying to establish a community complete with a forum and groups. Kind of redundant. Forums have groups, no need for a second space for groups. Additionally, you are here trying to learn affiliate marketing while posing as an affiliate leader on your site.

In some ways, you are trying to do what AffiliateFix and other affiliate forums do, but without the following and especially without the experience.

Your thoughts?

Okay, I completely see what you're saying! How should I go about it to where I can come off as an beginner but helping other beginners? Where I come from, I could really help other women around my community.

P.S. Kinda embarrassed But so glad you are being honest!

well even if you dont make anything you can always change the plan ,you should be grateful that internet offer us so many great oportunities to develop a business .Some very succesful people in this world or in the history develop world changing business because they dont know to give up

well even if you dont make anything you can always change the plan ,you should be grateful that internet offer us so many great oportunities to develop a business .Some very succesful people in this world or in the history develop world changing business because they dont know to give up
Mr. Legend sir.. I appreciate you taking your time to comment. However, I don't think I came off as "ungrateful?" I am very grateful for the people I have come across. Especially the ones, like Mr. T J Tutor. It's critical for feedback like he had given me. I also am a firm believer in "The secret to success is perseverance!" Once again thank you for you comment.

Hey guys!

My name is Halei and I'm the proud owner of AffluenceLink!

I created AffluenceLink because Im a stay at home mother of 5 and my husband is the sole provider. I wanted something more for all of us.. Then I realized there's thousands of women in the same situation I'm in. So I wanted to be able to give everyone (mompreneurs but everyone welcome!) a chance to be able to change their financial worry.

I know patience is virtue, but I have already become super down about it. Questions like.. "What if I don't make anything?" "What if I'm doing the wrong thing?" "Is my website good enough, the dream I envisioned, what if it's all for nothing?"

I'm sure there's been others that done it, but I just feel strongly on this and I want to see it through!

I'm sure this wasn't an actual "introduction" Lol but it's a start? So.. With that.. Hey guys! I'm glad to be here.
well, WELCOME!! And I am sure you will be successful.

I must say... Thank you to the ones who commented and welcomed me!
I also would like yall to know that I decided to start over, take my time, and rebuild my website. I have a dream. I want to see it through. So, if you are the ones visiting my website. Bare with me I'm working on it behind the scenes. If you have any kind of suggestions you'd like to make, even if it's criticism. It'd be greatly appreciated. ☺️

Well, there is really no "Field of Dreams" of the affiliate empire. What I mean by that, is that you can not just build and wait for them to come --even if you are a pro with many years of experience.

Plan, Promote and Pivot when necessary. PPP a new acronym :D

MI
Back