The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Go2mobi

Go2mobiGrandin

affiliate
Hey everyone,

My name is Grandin and I'm an account manager at the Go2mobi mobile ad network. I've worked with many of our top affiliates to great success. I've been active on some other industry forums, and figured I'd come check out AffiliateFix.

I love helping advertisers find success with their mobile marketing campaigns, and have plenty of insights due to my position at the ad network. I can definitely help you with any campaign strategy questions that you may have, so ask away :)

Hey everyone

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @Go2mobiGrandin !

My name is Grandin and I'm an account manager at the Go2mobi mobile ad network. I've worked with many of our top affiliates to great success. I've been active on some other industry forums, and figured I'd come check out AffiliateFix.

I love helping advertisers find success with their mobile marketing campaigns, and have plenty of insights due to my position at the ad network. I can definitely help you with any campaign strategy questions that you may have, so ask away :)

Loads of great members and they always appreciate actionable tips! I'm sure we'll all look forward to knowing more about your company!

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back