The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello From Egypt

KazaNova

I am Ahmed From Egypt . I was a youtuber for making money not presenting content so i earned nothing at least :) then started CPA and affiliate Marketing 2 months ago . my first month profit was 1.3$ and second month i found a method published somewhere on internet tried it but not worked for me then adjusted it so i earned 2000$ with it with no investment . the Network banned me for frauding but i didn`t frauding i just was a newbie who dose not know what is allowed and what is not :( tried to contact them to let me back but the respond was NO!

So from Now i will start my journey in CPA with 2000$ . for now i just learning Methods, reading forums (like this :D), Exploring Networks and collecting information to get start with good experience .

that was my introduction. Sorry for bad english :rolleyes:

I am Ahmed From Egypt . I was a youtuber for making money not presenting content so i earned nothing at least :) then started CPA and affiliate Marketing 2 months ago . my first month profit was 1.3$ and second month i found a method published somewhere on internet tried it but not worked for me then adjusted it so i earned 2000$ with it with no investment . the Network banned me for frauding but i didn`t frauding i just was a newbie who dose not know what is allowed and what is not :( tried to contact them to let me back but the respond was NO!

So from Now i will start my journey in CPA with 2000$ . for now i just learning Methods, reading forums (like this :D), Exploring Networks and collecting information to get start with good experience .

Mistakes are part of learning.. Now you know what to do

Hi, @KazaNova and welcome to AffiliateFix!

The others are right - mistakes really are part of the learning curve. As long as you learn from them, they are actually valuable lessons. :)

I always like to suggest that newbies start with the basics:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

There is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ahmed!

I am Ahmed From Egypt .

Welcome to AffiliateFix @KazaNova !

the Network banned me for frauding but i didn`t frauding i just was a newbie who dose not know what is allowed and what is not :( tried to contact them to let me back but the respond was NO!

Fraud is fraud, intentional or not. Ignorance to the rules is not an acceptable excuse ever! Fraud makes up as much as half of all online marketing today and it is costing the industry many billions of dollars every year. You are running a business and you need to treat it as such. No matter who you do business with, be certain to read and implement all of the rules they require you to adhere to, ALWAYS!

So from Now i will start my journey in CPA with 2000$ .

A very doable budget, depending on which marketing you plan to start with. Native ads and/or Pay Per Call may require a bit more. PPI, PPV, and many social PPC platforms will be good for this budget. Don't forget, in addition to your advertising costs, you need to include the costs for your server, tracker, and spy tools in your budget.

for now i just learning Methods, reading forums (like this :D), Exploring Networks and collecting information to get start with good experience .

Research is very important, glad to see you embracing it. Research is a daily task for all of us.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @KazaNova and welcome to AffiliateFix!

The others are right - mistakes really are part of the learning curve. As long as you learn from them, they are actually valuable lessons. :)

I always like to suggest that newbies start with the basics:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

There is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ahmed!

Thanks for your suggestions ! I already Keep reading all newbie posts .

Welcome to AffiliateFix @KazaNova !

thanks @T J Tutor

Fraud is fraud, intentional or not. Ignorance to the rules is not an acceptable excuse ever! Fraud makes up as much as half of all online marketing today and it is costing the industry many billions of dollars every year. You are running a business and you need to treat it as such. No matter who you do business with, be certain to read and implement all of the rules they require you to adhere to, ALWAYS!

You are right . I realized that after I go deeper CPA marketing so that I know I made a mistake and never dny that

A very doable budget, depending on which marketing you plan to start with. Native ads and/or Pay Per Call may require a bit more. PPI, PPV, and many social PPC platforms will be good for this budget. Don't forget, in addition to your advertising costs, you need to include the costs for your server, tracker, and spy tools in your budget.

Thanks for tips . I am now thinking about going into monetize mobile traffic so i focus on mobiles offers PPI an Pin submit . I still researching about LPs, trackers and spy tools

Research is very important, glad to see you embracing it. Research is a daily task for all of us.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

thanks . I will do o_O

@KazaNova , thanks for joining affiliatefix.

Sustainable and long term working Business is very tough to build. Overnight success is easy either you hack the business or you simply get lucky, but chances are its going to be their for small period.

Hey @Ahmed have you looked at Native? Native is hot right now. I was at AWA and my partner was at ASW and native was the big buzz:)

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back