The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Bruce Bates aka Viraladmin

bruce bates

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Payday
My name is Bruce Bates otherwise known as viraladmin.

I am certainly not new to affiliate marketing but I am new to these forums. Hopefully I will find time to become a VERY active member over the coming weeks and months.

In general I create unique marketing platforms geared towards cooperative based marketing where everyone helps everyone else succeed.

If you want to learn more about cooperative based marketing don't hesitate to ask me for information.

welcome sir, are you interested in creating GPT site?

Interesting question. Honestly I have never given much thought to GPT sites. As an end user I never found them to be all that profitable unless I spent 10 ours a day doing tasks so I just never considered making such a site. In general I stick to product based, single level commission structure and I build community based marketing sites around making those sales.

So imagine you join a site, you get a single link, that link is rotator that rotates dozens of products for all members of the site. The more you promote the link, the more your affiliate id's are added to the products when other people promote their links. So you promote, other peoples affiliate ids are added to products at random when you promote. When others promote your affiliate id's are added. (hope this makes sense).

I'd be interesting in learning more about how well GPT sites perform from an owners perspective.

Hey, Bruce! Just wanted to officially welcome you. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back