The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone

Adam Booth

affiliate
Hi everyone, my name is Adam and I am very new to internet marketing.
Would love to learn SEO but think its beyond me. At the moment I'm trying in vain to make money from CPL offers and Bing Ads. Any advice would be very much appreciated but definite dumbing down will be required.
Cheers Guys
Hope to hear from you soon

Adam

Good to e-meet you Adam. If I can be of assistance regarding SEO questions, please feel free to send a message my way. Good luck!

Hello Adam Booth. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi everyone, my name is Adam and I am very new to internet marketing.
Would love to learn SEO but think its beyond me. At the moment I'm trying in vain to make money from CPL offers and Bing Ads. Any advice would be very much appreciated but definite dumbing down will be required.
Cheers Guys
Hope to hear from you soon

Adam

Hi @Adam Booth and welcome to AffiliateFix!

You made two statements that will not serve you in this business or any other.

~"love to learn SEO but think its beyond me"
~"advice would be very much appreciated but definite dumbing down will be required"

Have some faith in yourself and quit this stinkin' thinkin'! Anyone can do this, everything in this business is achievable by most anyone that puts their mind to it. We have members who didn't finish school, came from the streets and broken families, living in third world countries, and barely speak English, yet have made themselves a reliable and predictable business.

Write down a plan, make sure you have the proper tools, a reasonable budget, and schedule your learning and implementation time.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back