The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone!

Hi, @AffiliateDude and welcome to AffiliateFix!

What area of marketing are you in? Do you have a special area of expertise?

We have all levels of marketers here, from newbies to super affiliates, so I think you'll find AFix a really interesting and informative place to call home. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello AffiliateDude. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Welcome to the forum :) Your experience in the field will make a great addition! If you have any tracking questions, let me know!
-Zach

What have you accomplished up to this point?

I have had a few profitable campaigns, my last campaign was at break even until the offer paused unfortunately. I feel i have made great progress in my journey learning how to pick an offer and what traffic source to run it on. Also been approved in all the top CPA networks which i think is going to be key going forward for diversification.

I have had a few profitable campaigns, my last campaign was at break even until the offer paused unfortunately. I feel i have made great progress in my journey learning how to pick an offer and what traffic source to run it on. Also been approved in all the top CPA networks which i think is going to be key going forward for diversification.

Great start! Keep the momentum going!

MI
Back