Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, everyone!

OSHI

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
OSHI Defender
I am Denis.
I work as affiliate manager in software development company OSHI.
Our focus is on antimalware tools, such as OSHI Defender. So I'd be glad to find webmasters who can join us as affiliates.
Besides, I'd be glad to share my experience and knowledge in fields where I have it :) Such as PPC, SEO, Video Ads, CPA, Web Analytics.

I am Denis.
I work as affiliate manager in software development company OSHI.
Our focus is on antimalware tools, such as OSHI Defender. So I'd be glad to find webmasters who can join us as affiliates.
Besides, I'd be glad to share my experience and knowledge in fields where I have it :) Such as PPC, SEO, Video Ads, CPA, Web Analytics.

Hi @OSHI , welcome to the new AffiliateFix! We have merged our previously known WebsiteFix with our newly redesigned and relaunched AffiliateFix. We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

Business Centre - Available with enhanced accounts only, upgrade here.
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personall messaging system.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts. Join the Dojo and you will have the option to add your logo and other graphics to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @OSHI and welcome to AFix! I recognize you from the other forum. :) Now that WebsiteFix and AffiliateFix have merged, members can get all their info on one site.

I know that members will appreciate anything you can share with them and hopefully, you'll find many things here that are helpful to you, too.

@T J Tutor already laid out the instructions for your necessary application to be added to our official Resources section. I'm sure you'll find it a very fast and easy process but if you need any help with it, just let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back