The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone

Peter Codrington

affiliate
Hi my name is Peter

I found this site thanks to Luke from Peerfly. I have just started on my CPA journey, but only a few days ago I made my first CPA commissions and not only that, I was one of the first people to make a commission for this company. I have so much to learn and look forward to networking and getting more knowledge from everyone.

Welcome! Good luck to you in all your ventures. There's a lot of helpful people here, so do hesitate to ask for help!

Hi my name is Peter

Hi @Peter Codrington , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining!

I found this site thanks to Luke from Peerfly. I have just started on my CPA journey, but only a few days ago I made my first CPA commissions and not only that, I was one of the first people to make a commission for this company. I have so much to learn and look forward to networking and getting more knowledge from everyone.

Luke is a great guy and a well respected member of the community. Lots to learn from Luke as well as our members.

Your first earnings in this business is a benchmark you will always remember. Congratulations!

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back