The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone

ecuamediacpc

affiliate
I am an Ecuadorian eager to learn more about the world of marketing. and I think I'm in the right place to learn.
if it is my English is very bad
but that's not impediment to learn

Last edited:
I am an Ecuadorian eager to learn more about the world of marketing. and I think I'm in the right place to learn.
if it is my English is very bad
but that's not impediment to learn

Hi @ecuamediacpc , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Nice to have you with us.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back