The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello Everyone!

jchrisler

affiliate
Hello, I just found this site, it is a bit confusing to me - I joined because the only other forum I know of that is similar to this one is the Warrior Plus forum and I was interested in the forums most definitely. Let's see, what do you want to know about me? I work on my business every day. I live in northern California on the eastern side next to Nevada. It is the high desert. Anyway, glad to be here, Julie

Hello, I just found this site, it is a bit confusing to me - I joined because the only other forum I know of that is similar to this one is the Warrior Plus forum and I was interested in the forums most definitely. Let's see, what do you want to know about me? I work on my business every day. I live in northern California on the eastern side next to Nevada. It is the high desert. Anyway, glad to be here, Julie
Welcome Here mate:)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Our premise is the opposite of Warrior --hope you like it ;)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Are you currently marketing?

I just found this site, it is a bit confusing to me

What is confusing to you?

Warrior Plus forum

WarriorPlus is not a forum but a platform to sell digital marketing products. Founded by Mike Lance.

The Warrior Forum is a completely different platform, and it is a forum. One of the oldest. Founded by Alan Says.

I work on my business every day.

Tell us about your business.

Welcome to AffiliateFix. What is a bit confusing to you? :)

MI
Back