The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone!

Sheila Smith

affiliate
Hi guys!

For over 1 year I have a steady good income thanks to affiliate marketing. But there is no limit to perfection, right? I'm always actively involved in various forums, and when I came across this one, I realized that here I can find some new and useful info for my work.

Here are actually a few words about my way of doing a job in aff marketing. After having tried many niches, I chose to work with health&beuaty (nutra) CPA offers. Mostly use native ads, but now I'm also interested in FB advertising.

Would be great if you can advise me some informative affiliatefix threads on these topics. BTW, I don't limit myself to studying diff types of advertising. Will be glad if you will share those that work best for lead generation in a nutra niche.
Also feel free to DM me if you have any questions. I always gladly share my successful experience.

Hi guys!

For over 1 year I have a steady good income thanks to affiliate marketing. But there is no limit to perfection, right? I'm always actively involved in various forums, and when I came across this one, I realized that here I can find some new and useful info for my work.

Here are actually a few words about my way of doing a job in aff marketing. After having tried many niches, I chose to work with health&beuaty (nutra) CPA offers. Mostly use native ads, but now I'm also interested in FB advertising.

Would be great if you can advise me some informative affiliatefix threads on these topics. BTW, I don't limit myself to studying diff types of advertising. Will be glad if you will share those that work best for lead generation in a nutra niche.
Also feel free to DM me if you have any questions. I always gladly share my successful experience.
welcome around Sheila Smith!

Hi guys!

Welcome @Sheila Smith !

Hi guys!

Greetings @Sheila Smith :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Enjoy our awesome forum....:cool:

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Sheila! :)

Mostly use native ads

Have you checked out the Native Ads forum yet?

I'm also interested in FB advertising

Social Media Marketing

lead generation

Lead Gen Forum

You can also use the magnifying glass on the upper right of any forum page to search for specific topics. ;)

I always gladly share my successful experience.

That's great! Please share in the forums so everyone can benefit from your experience.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Sheila!

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Sheila! :)

Have you checked out the Native Ads forum yet?

Social Media Marketing

Lead Gen Forum

You can also use the magnifying glass on the upper right of any forum page to search for specific topics. ;)

That's great! Please share in the forums so everyone can benefit from your experience.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Sheila!

Hi, Azgold!
Great picking. Thank you so much.

MI
Back