The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone

Mike_M

affiliate
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself here as I'm new! My name is Mike and I learnt about this forum through Andy H, who I know from back in the day and who I met up with last week.

Whilst I may be new to this forum, I have been a self-employed affiliate since 2005. My speciality is PPC, especially Adwords, which I use to generate leads for various merchants in a few different sectors.

I'm here to learn more about some aspects of mobile affiliate marketing in particular - I have a lot of experience in using mobile for lead gen and also pay-per-call, but not much knowledge of other areas of mobile that I know affiliates are doing well with, such as sweepstakes, WhatsApp etc.

I have spent over $1 million dollars of my own money on Adwords doing lead gen over the past decade with an average ROI of 100%.

In the last 2 years I moved into PPC management & consultancy in an attempt to build more of a stable, real business - but I've found that nothing compares to affiliate marketing in terms of potential revenue and more importantly, time freedom (I have 3 young kids). So I'm back into affiliate marketing, and looking to use this forum to fill a few gaps in my knowledge.

Anyway, thanks for reading & looking forward to being a regular member of this community!

Mike

PS forgot to add that if anyone wants any help with Adwords, lead gen or mobile lead gen I'd be more than happy to lend my experience.

Last edited:
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself here as I'm new! My name is Mike and I learnt about this forum through Andy H, who I know from back in the day and who I met up with last week.

Whilst I may be new to this forum, I have been a self-employed affiliate since 2005. My speciality is PPC, especially Adwords, which I use to generate leads for various merchants in a few different sectors.

Hello @Mike_M and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

Sounds like you have a great deal of experience and I assure you there are many hungry minds here that will enjoy any contributions you can make.

We also have many experienced marketers here looking to help whenever a challenge needs to be met. Ask lots of questions, get to know the members, and contribute when you can.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

MI
Back