The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello- Everyone Thank you for taking your time to look at my post

Jonathan Bailey

affiliate
My name is Jonathan Bailey and I'm an affiliate marketer for the last three year.

If you have any questions like; How to get free leads, how to convert leads into sales, Why am I not getting sign ups, what is the best traffic source, what books should I be reading, how do I change my results...or about being new to network marketer, internet marketer, social media marketer, free traffic source marketer...etc.

Please, shoot me a question and I'll be more than happen to help you out.

We all have been in your place so don't hesitate to ask me.

My name is Jonathan Bailey and I'm an affiliate marketer for the last three year.

If you have any questions like; How to get free leads, how to convert leads into sales, Why am I not getting sign ups, what is the best traffic source, what books should I be reading, how do I change my results...or about being new to network marketer, internet marketer, social media marketer, free traffic source marketer...etc.

Please, shoot me a question and I'll be more than happen to help you out.

We all have been in your place so don't hesitate to ask me.[/QUOTE]

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Do not spam inboxes or hijack threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back