The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone! New member here.

Hey everyone, I'm Alex. I'm 19, been trying affiliate marketing since I was 17. I have made 6 affiliate websites so far, and I have had 6 failures so far. Each site is better than the last, but I am still not there yet.

I am hoping attempt #7 is the right niche and right strategy towards the site. I am taking Udemy courses for niche marketing and SEO.

I'll be asking a lot of questions, and hopefully I achieve success and then I can give back!

I don't need the money yet, but I do want to become successful as an affiliate marketer in the next few years.

I'm 19, been trying affiliate marketing since I was 17
You didn't quit, good start, most people will quit before 1 year (90%+)

I have made 6 affiliate websites so far, and I have had 6 failures so far.
Did you define success at start?
Have you made a plan for your success?
What was your target ($) and date you failed on?
Why did your plan fail?

Each site is better than the last, but I am still not there yet.
Perfect, your making progress

I am hoping attempt #7 is the right niche and right strategy towards the site.
It's not hope, it's plan + test + repeat until you win

I am taking Udemy courses for niche marketing and SEO.
Risky, I tried Udemy & big waste of time/money, but maybe you find good teacher

I'll be asking a lot of questions, and hopefully I achieve success and then I can give back!
You came to right place, Affiliate Fix there are many smart people here

I don't need the money yet, but I do want to become successful as an affiliate marketer in the next few years.
Bad to start without a need, then you don't take it seriously
Better is start with clear objective what you need/want & when?

Plan to win, work smart & never quit

Why did your plan fail?

Such great answers! Very satisfied :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Much of life is a learning process (that never ends). Keep trying --you can't win if you don't play the game ...

Why did your plan fail?

1. To me, success is selling something. If my website sells something, then I am happy. Obviously it's not good for long-term, but by that point it means that I understand the method of affiliate marketing. None of my sites have produced much traffic. My most recent site (attempt #6) has 6 total web clicks in the last 3 months. No sales.

My plan failed because I don't understand what I am doing. I put a lot of effort into my blogs, putting in 43 2000+ word blogs over a span of a month during the summer. I do not understand SEO or the actual selling of the product.

2. I suppose my need is to learn as much as possible. I still have 3 1/2 years of hosting with Hostinger, I can make as many attempts as I want. Each failure costs me $15 for the domain name, and the time I put in.

As for Udemy, is there a better source to learn SEO, Wordpress, and general marketing?

Thank you guys!

Spend $100 - $200 on Kindle books --books that have a lot of favorable reviews that are pertaining to the subjects where you feel you need to learn.
Or spend years reading stuff on the internets --too many with ulterior motives ....

Spend $100 - $200 on Kindle books --books that have a lot of favorable reviews that are pertaining to the subjects where you feel you need to learn.
Or spend years reading stuff on the internets --too many with ulterior motives ....
That's a good idea. The only reason I went to Udemy was because I learn much better in an organized environment, as I'm sure most people do.

I just didn't think there were many good books on affiliate marketing. I'll look for them.

Welcome and congratulation .You do much tings that many people will not be able to do .You know what was the most important ingrediend that born succesful marketars and not only ?
"Never give up" this its the power word that dont leave space for failing ,if you have this menatlity in one day you will succed

banners
Back