The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone, I'm new here

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Are you brand new to the industry? Do you need a couple of newbie threads to get you started?

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Are you brand new to the industry? Do you need a couple of newbie threads to get you started?

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Thanks
I've done CPA on Facebook but I've had enough of account problems, it's just such a pain

I'd like to try push, I'm searching and reading up posts as we speak. Would be most happy if you could point me in the right direction. Cheers

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

I'd like to try push, I'm searching and reading up posts as we speak. Would be most happy if you could point me in the right direction.

I don't know which vertical or niche you want to start with but here are a few threads:

$30 000 on Dating Offers with PropellerAds Push Notifications Spypush Team Case Study

Trying to get into push notifications

Africa, cryptocurrencies, push-notifications: how to earn $1235 in 3 weeks

There are lots more that come up in a search: Search Results for Query: push | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Meanwhile, let's keep this thread for your introduction. You are most welcome to ask your questions in the Newbie Helpdesk or any of the applicable forums. We're happy to help all we can. :)

MI
Back