The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello dear fellow IM!

Alyboy

affiliate
My name is Alex Aly but I go by Alyboy I been around for two years now and it's been a roller-coaster ride,"Ups and Down" I been struggle a lot till now but I don't regret the headaches because I know one day everything will make perfect sense, so I hope I get to continue my experience and learn more through this forum...

Hey Alyboy,

are you're real boy or just pretending? :) You seem already quite experienced and wise.
Go on, don't give up and tell us more about what's you're into right now.

And welcome!

My name is Alex Aly but I go by Alyboy

Hello @Alyboy , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us. It's great to have you here.

I been around for two years now and it's been a roller-coaster ride,"Ups and Down" I been struggle a lot till now but I don't regret the headaches because I know one day everything will make perfect sense, so I hope I get to continue my experience and learn more through this forum...

This is normal, it happens more frequently than not. I am certain you can become well anchored by becoming an active member of this community.

Be active here, communicate often, post a follow along, and you will receive an abundance of great advice and guidance.

What areas of affiliate marketing interest you?

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

Hey Alyboy,

are you're real boy or just pretending? :) You seem already quite experienced and wise.
Go on, don't give up and tell us more about what's you're into right now.

And welcome!
Lol! No I'm not pretending it just a nickname that was giving to me when I was a little boy and for some reason it just stick with me. Yes I do have a little bit of experience compare to a new newbie, but yet I'm still having hard time profiting online. No I can't give up because this is my passion... As far as what I'm into are, affiliate marketing/email marketing and cpa's or cpi.

MI
Back