The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello Community, I'm New

obajoey

affiliate
Hello everyone,
It is an honour to be part of this forum, I hope to learn a lot from the community and also pass some knowledge too.
I am into affiliate marketing, but I have not been making sales, I hope to learn from those who were sometimes in this same situation but now better off.
Thank you all.

Hiya, @obajoey and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

I have not been making sales

Many people have gone through this and gone on to make a full-time living from affiliate marketing. There is a ton of info here and more than 89,000 members to help and support you. If you want some motivation, check out the Success Stories and Bragging forum.

You may also want to dive into the guides and the Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thank you.
Hiya, @obajoey and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

Many people have gone through this and gone on to make a full-time living from affiliate marketing. There is a ton of info here and more than 89,000 members to help and support you. If you want some motivation, check out the Success Stories and Bragging forum.

You may also want to dive into the guides and the Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!
Thank you, Arzgold. I saw some journey thread from the link you posted, I saw some success stories well. I have to do what they did.
My question is do I really need a landing page to be successful with affiliate marketing?

My question is do I really need a landing page to be successful with affiliate marketing?

It depends. Most times, it makes a big difference, especially since you can test and optimize pages for best results. This is especially true when you need to presell an offer, for example, a trial offer or product sale.

I'm assuming that you're asking if you need your own lander, as opposed to the one provided with the offer.

Yes, that is what I meant.

Just check to see if you need to have custom landers approved by network/advertiser.

Meanwhile, let's get back to using this as an introduction thread. :D Feel free to ask any and all of your questions in the appropriate forum(s) and someone will be glad to help you.

Hello everyone,
It is an honour to be part of this forum, I hope to learn a lot from the community and also pass some knowledge too.
I am into affiliate marketing, but I have not been making sales, I hope to learn from those who were sometimes in this same situation but now better off.
Thank you all.
You are welcome on the forum buddy, wish you good luck over!

Hi obajoey, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Best of luck to you!

MI
Back