The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Again!

lafftar

Hope re introductions are alright.

I did a lot of work in the affiliate marketing space around 3-8 years ago, made a good amount of money with travel PPC. When that niche inevitably got infiltrated by scammers, I decided to get a diploma in marketing, took a job in marketing, realized the best part of affiliate marketing is the entrepreneur aspect, and decided to learn how to code - so I can be a better entrepreneur.

I'm back now and looking to get my feet wet with some Canada focused offers, specifically offers that do well on classified networks, like pay per call. Any help there is appreciated, and hopefully I can help a few guys here as well!

Last edited:
Welcome back to AffiliateFix!

We have seen quite a lot of members that had been successful in the affiliate business move away and now coming back. I think, as you say, the entrepreneurial aspect and the independence are the two biggest reasons for this.

A good portion of my business is in the travel niche. I know what you mean about the scammers. Unfortunately they had infiltrated, or tried to infiltrate, most of the niches. Fortunately the networks and affiliate program owners have smartened up and put loads of safeguards in place now. For me, I actually bumped up to the luxury travel niche, an entirely different game. Most of it is by invitation only. All affiliates are heavily screened and monitored in the lux niches. They do well for me.

Great to have you back!

Wrestle Lucha Libre GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

MI
Back