The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello affiliatefix !

Pibola

affiliate
Hello !

I live in france, and i monetize traffic since 2004. From 2004 to 2015, i had about 300-400 websites but google and his animals almost killed me. So, i've decided to buy traffic instead of using "free" SEO methods. And here i am, using PPV traffic since 2015 and moving now to mobile pop traffic (most the same but also different).

See ya

Hello !

I live in france, and i monetize traffic since 2004. From 2004 to 2015, i had about 300-400 websites but google and his animals almost killed me. So, i've decided to buy traffic instead of using "free" SEO methods. And here i am, using PPV traffic since 2015 and moving now to mobile pop traffic (most the same but also different).

See ya
Hello! Welcome to affiliatefix! And good luck :)

Hello Pibola. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello !

See ya

It's great to have you with us @Pibola , welcome to AffiliateFix!

The bog G clobbered many marketers over the recent years. Glad to see you have redesigned your business with paid traffic. It's the best and most predictable traffic.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Nice to see the history and experience! You'll be a great addition to the forum! Good luck in everything, and be sure to share your success with everyone!
-Zach

MI
Back