The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello aff folks!

incess

affiliate
Nice to e-meet you guys. I'm Sam. I joined this awesome community a while ago, but I have been just looking at what's going on. But, I think I need to introduce myself as a token of more engagement. :) I am seeking a full-time solo business in the future, with a focus on CPA. No one around me do this kind of job, but hope we can make a success while interacting with each other.

Last edited:
Nice to e-meet you guys. I'm Sam. I joined this awesome community a while ago, but I have been just looking at what's going on. But, I think I need to introduce myself as a token of more engagement. :) I am seeking a full-time solo business in the future, with a focus on CPA. No one around me do this kind of job, but hope we can make a success while interacting with each other.
Hello Sam, Welcome to AffiliateFix.

We will be happy to talk more about your future plans and business ideas to grow together.

Heyo Sam! Annyeonghaseyo!

I guess it's the same for the majority of us, we just met our mates and friends online, or in such forums ..

Glad to see a new member, Welcome!

◦•●◉✿ Samira ✿◉●•◦
Thanks for your greetings in my language :)
I happened to see your heart-warming messages to community members!
See you around here!

Hello Mate
Happy to see you here
You can have lots of knowledge from here about affiliate marketing and CPA marketing so keep you eyes on the details and yes we will reach that success together :)

banners
Back