The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Have You Heard About The Borrowed Best Seller?

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
I have been reading some notes from a few of the mastermind groups I'm in. Notes from the past year, and this one jumped out at me. The borrowed bestseller campaign. It was last promoted by Todd Brown for one of his W+ launches I think, but I remember reading about it a some years ago in an article by Gary Halbert, the copywriter of legend. The tactic has been around for ages. I just wondered if anyone here has used it recently.

I have been reading some notes from a few of the mastermind groups I'm in. Notes from the past year, and this one jumped out at me. The borrowed bestseller campaign. It was last promoted by Todd Brown for one of his W+ launches I think, but I remember reading about it a some years ago in an article by Gary Halbert, the copywriter of legend. The tactic has been around for ages. I just wondered if anyone here has used it recently.
i never used it, i don't even know what that means :D

I have not but will look into it, sounds interesting.

MI
Back