The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[GUIDE] Video Method To Make $50+ A Day With Facebook Groups

I receive many of bans to be honest, but its worth time:earnings its cool.
Lets talk about myvegas niche people who complete a survey they will receive chips code/s for mobile or/and facebook :)
About method i join how many groups i can min 2-3k members and yes i redirect traffic on my lp, ppl complete survey (i use content locker) and they receive what they want.

MyVegas niche its weak, think about COC and other popular games (android/ios/facebook idk) you can scam people or you can give they what they want.
Also i use COC niche too, i promote HQ Guide, i hate blackhat so i try always to find legit way to earn few bucks.

I just test cpateacher's method just because i test all what i read, its not all about money its about what u learn and if u can't "know how to.." if you don't (atleast) try.

Cheers. - Edit: Sorry for my english :)

CPA Teacher, if I have a goal to make 100-150 a day, how many niches should I target and how many groups should I post to a day?

I'm asking myself, how i can build the landing page for a specific game. I realy don't have any idea
You can check out tutorials on Google or YouTube. I've learned a lot just by watching tutorials. Also, you can check around other marketing forums. Sometimes members will share landing page templates.

You can check out tutorials on Google or YouTube. I've learned a lot just by watching tutorials. Also, you can check around other marketing forums. Sometimes members will share landing page templates.

Ok thank you :)
I will look after it

banners
Back