The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[GUIDE] Video Method To Make $50+ A Day With Facebook Groups

i mean how to target facebook group. if we promote French offer, we should search French group ,right? if u went to american group, most of visitors are from USA, we are wasting time on it.so there are too much trouble on searching group if u only know English.

You will always have all geos in every group. Also FB game groups are all in English from what I can see. And a big percent of the members in any of them groups are from the USA.

You can't post this because it has a blocked link

• The content you're trying to share includes a link that our security systems detected to be unsafe:

gg.gg

Please remove this link to continue.
  • If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know

i am thinking gg.gg has been overused.

You can't post this because it has a blocked link

• The content you're trying to share includes a link that our security systems detected to be unsafe:

gg.gg

Please remove this link to continue.
  • If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know

i am thinking gg.gg has been overused.

Yes you are right I have alot of pubs running this method. Use ow.ly and bit.ly make sure you are editing your post before adding the link. Also need a new short link for each post you make.

You will always have all geos in every group. Also FB game groups are all in English from what I can see. And a big percent of the members in any of them groups are from the USA.
Great concept but........, what happens if FaceBook changes their edit configuration/policy and we can't make our links active? In fact I just tried it with the GG.GG and the system detected spam.

This is not to say the method isn't good. I'll simply have to constantly change my short code network or something.

The current solution apparently is create your own short link redirect and change them periodically.

Last edited:
Great concept but........, what happens if FaceBook changes their edit configuration/policy and we can't make our links active? In fact I just tried it with the GG.GG and the system detected spam.

This is not to say the method isn't good. I'll simply have to constantly change my short code network or something.

The current solution apparently is create your own short link redirect and change them periodically.

Facebook has not caught on yet to the edit post. I have been doing it for 2 years now with no issues. Just need to mix the urls ow.ly and bit.ly put long link in ow.ly shrink it and post in it bit.ly and edit post with the bit.ly link. This works great! bit.ly is a trusted site. Great method untell facebook puts a stop to edit then adding link. They have to rune all the fun :(

Facebook has not caught on yet to the edit post. I have been doing it for 2 years now with no issues. Just need to mix the urls ow.ly and bit.ly put long link in ow.ly shrink it and post in it bit.ly and edit post with the bit.ly link. This works great! bit.ly is a trusted site. Great method untell facebook puts a stop to edit then adding link. They have to rune all the fun :(
Thank You... I'm seriously elated . I was slightly upset when you guys went off the radar for two days, but your post certainly made up for it. Please excuse my excitement. This is Great Stuff!

Do you only do BH? Only content/link locking?

Btw, sent you an email last night, had a question.

MI
Back