The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AshelyAnderson212

affiliate
You can Use The same Technique in this Ebook For Ebay DropShipping Tooo...

PART 1 : Shopify dashboard

The Product i use :

PART 2 :

These results did not come in vain, or by chance
But the result of hard work and tired and the failure of several Ads campaigns did not win from them a penny ..
But finally I came to this simple equation that I was turning a blind eye to

Oh I wish I knew its value before .. But I achieved these results before and easily
The equation is as follows:
Good product with a great demand
+ the existence of the product ‘cheap price’ + target category and good advertising = $$$
How we can find good Product?
The Power Of Spying :

Wait Do not worry It's not as difficult as you think all of this with the click of a button
Yes you will not need to waste your time by searching , all done for you ,this site gives you the winning product
No trouble, my friend .
Here where You can find all Good Products with higher demand
ecomhunt
is a fantastic tool especially for beginners like myself it takes away a lot of risk and speeds up chances on making profitable campaigns using the products they recommend

How we can find good Ads campaing ?
hunt down your competitors facebook ads performance

How we can i use this ?

1- Create an account here :
2- ecomhunt

- Choose a Categorie that you like :
-or choose any wanted product
For example Babies Niche ;

So As you can see the Product sold : 24.99 USD
In This Column Shows the Price of the product : in diffrent stores :

Here Yiu can find The interest for your products , people who can buy your Product :

If you choose the facebook links you will see:

Thats products is getting many view and likes and shares tht’s mean it’s agood product.

You can find so many categories that shows all good working Products , all you need to do then is copying the same product and the facebook campaing and wait for $$ .. be creative
you can also visit the website that selling this item and store there product by top selling so you can see all new products in original owner’s store ... Be creative .
like this : adding this to the store URL

collections/all?sort_by=best-selling

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the post. definitely help by pointing me in the right direction. being new to this, everything gets confusing

What I have noticed with these types of sites is yes they tell you winning products but you still need to break down the right targetting because any that is provided on the site is general or saturated by everyone else. It can work if done right but not as simple as you make it sound

Thanks for sharing! This is great insight for people trying to get sales for their site.

banners
Back