The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

guide for landing page or am i right ?

pooja

affiliate
hi since half year i am learning,reading cpa and tried product locking and surveys but not getting lead,people are now boring from stuff like these or am i doing something wrong.

here is a landing page for beauty sample trial but it seems not to be getting any click

BeautySamples

and currently i am doing only free traffic from twitter and sites like trafficsworm but not getting any clicks .

my second blog is here with products locked with awm but not geting a single lead.
BestDownLoadBOX.Blogspot.Com

what should i do ?

plz guide me

what should i do ?

plz guide me

I think you should get a professional landing page made and a professional theme for the blog.

They are out of date with today's look and feel. As well, you need better copy that includes the problem, the solution, and a compelling call to action.

As for free traffic, it is not a professional means to acquire leads and conversions. Free traffic is not controllable and rarely results in a successful campaign.

I think you should get a professional landing page made and a professional theme for the blog.

They are out of date with today's look and feel. As well, you need better copy that includes the problem, the solution, and a compelling call to action.

As for free traffic, it is not a professional means to acquire leads and conversions. Free traffic is not controllable and rarely results in a successful campaign.

On the other hand, free traffic like twitter can help evaluate the interest of potential audience.

With google analytic or something like it, it is possible to see if people visit other pages or how long they stay before they bounce. This can help fine tune landing pages or see if it is possible to establish a "page funnel" where you bring the visitor from page to page that contains different offers that subtly mentioned or are obviously shown with a copy.

It could save some money by setting the website design and content on the right track. If there is no positive comment and no positive social reaction something is really wrong.

He could split test different pages this way with different angles and different copy or different content that delivers value to the visitors (like useful information, tips and so on).

I say free traffic is good for a pre campaign to test the water for blogs and websites. The problem is that it takes time.

What do you think tjtutor?
What do you think guys?

I say free traffic is good for a pre campaign to test the water for blogs and websites. The problem is that it takes time.

What do you think tjtutor?
What do you think guys?

Of course, it goes without saying that split testing has to be part of the formula always. However, when running loads of traffic to loads of offers, one does not have time to diddle with free traffic. It's a waste of time in my opinion for anyone that is dead serious about affiliate marketing. In our business, most anyone running successful campaigns are running many of them and time is of the essence. Free traffic that builds organically to or through social channels for content sites is considered a tertiary traffic source and it is typically more compelling than the average free traffic sources because it is developed through the social channels set up for branding.

If you want results and campaign data that reveals a clear cut path to the money, then you must buy quality traffic, anything else is playing in the "kiddy pool"!

Of course, it goes without saying that split testing has to be part of the formula always. However, when running loads of traffic to loads of offers, one does not have time to diddle with free traffic. It's a waste of time in my opinion for anyone that is dead serious about affiliate marketing. In our business, most anyone running successful campaigns are running many of them and time is of the essence. Free traffic that builds organically to or through social channels for content sites is considered a tertiary traffic source and it is typically more compelling than the average free traffic sources because it is developed through the social channels set up for branding.

If you want results and campaign data that reveals a clear cut path to the money, then you must buy quality traffic, anything else is playing in the "kiddy pool"!

Thank you tjtutor.

I was thinking that perhaps for an authority blog or website it was perhaps a good idea. Especially for those with limited budget and limited experience.

Perhaps it is the case for pooja.

You are right. Time is of the essence. If the offer does not go away, the competition coming in and makes it harder to earn a profit.

Thank you tjtutor.

I was thinking that perhaps for an authority blog or website it was perhaps a good idea. Especially for those with limited budget and limited experience.

Perhaps it is the case for pooja.

You are right. Time is of the essence. If the offer does not go away, the competition coming in and makes it harder to earn a profit.

I tell everyone that if you do not have the money to properly enter a vertical or market then get some part time work to put together enough for a proper launch. In the interim, one can be studying and learning. When one is able to start a proper set of campaigns with a proper budget, a great tracker, a good server, a good graphics and landing page designer, and a good copy writer, then that person will have a swift and successful entrance into this business. Otherwise, you just watch the world of affiliates soar by you and then one quits saying this business is no good.

This is a business and a business needs a budget, a plan, research, analysis, projections, tools, etc. If you want to start with a dollar, then you will never get started. This is not 1997 where you could throw up a PDF for $4 and make a killing., it's 2015 and this industry is highly sophisticated, competitive, requires training, and requires an investment.

MI
Back