The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

chroniczzz420

I wasn't going to say anything about the other problems with their network but this is a joke come on 1000% CTR.
I don't want other people to waste their money on their fake crap.
Zeropark is bad very bad just look at this 1000% CTR 50 impressions and 500 clicks lol
They said traffic that converts on their webpage haha I guess the conversions they talking about are for themself lol.
That's impressive 1000% CTR and I thought 100% was the limit they really open my eyes.
scammer.jpg

Second line is wrong --can you verify the real number with your tracker or better your server log?
It's an error not a *scam*
Did you contact them before ranting SCAM SCAM --give them a chance to make this right?

That is a pretty big error man 1000% CTR? The real number doesn't even matter they going to be charging people base on their errors, not the data you receive on your tracker. If their system got errors like this I don't even know about the other numbers they produce man. Would you use a platform like this if they produce errors like this?

Give them a chance? They didn't give me a chance when I put my money in their system.
And BTW good luck trying to get a refund from them.
I Guess I got Ad fatigue only 733% this today
scammer2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @chroniczzz420, our compliance and support teams (support@zeropark.com) are always ready to help with any issues like that and all we need from you is a little more information. This would have been investigated immediately if you chose to contact the support team or me and we never charge clients for anything other than correctly delivered traffic.

I have been able to investigate this and it's a technical reporting issue. To put it simply, our system received incorrect information about the number of delivered impressions. Everything else is correct including the clicks. The number of impressions was actually much higher hence the abnormal CTR percentage. This issue is currently being worked on.

Our teams do their best to ensure that everything works correctly on a daily basis, however, sometimes it's simply impossible to anticipate errors like that. That's why our support team greatly appreciates when clients come forward to report any problems. That allows us to act quickly to eliminate any errors.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Magda

@chroniczzz420 , you keep complaining, ZeroPark has at least twice that I know of offered to help you. Have you let them yet?

Please do not bash them anymore, if you have not let them do whatever they can to help.

Also, the word sc****d is not allowed here.

I think the fastest resolution to your problem is by accepting the help ZP is offering. It just plain makes sense.

It's always best to try and resolve issues by first contacting support
Make a numbered list of each complaint so it can be addressed technically and not emotionally
The word "scam" should be used very carefully, especially on a public forum, because bascially the word "scam" it's implying criminal intent

Their support said the campaign is working. I guess it is working pretty well for them. That's only from one campaign and already multiple errors. And the target was the USA too if they can't even get the US right what about the other countries.

MI
Back